This statement describes the accessibility features of JonathanDunsky.com, also known as Jonathan Dunsky Books, or Jonathan Dunsky's Online Book Store.
JonathanDunsky.com is committed to making sites accessible for all, including people with disabilities. To fulfill this goal, we aim to adhere to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level.
Here are some of the steps we've taken to make this website accessible to all:
1. The website has been tested in a wide range of modern internet browsers, including but not limited to, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Microsoft Edge.
2. The website has been tested in desktop and mobile on a number of devices.
3. The website is fully navigable by use of keyboard only.
4. The website is accessible to blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, hearing impairment, and more.
The website employs an accessibility app that is prominently placed on all pages of the website. This app allows users to:
1. Adjust the font size of the website.
2. Use a screen reader to navigate the website.
3. Adjust the contrast of the website.
4. Highlight links on the website.
5. Use a bigger cursor to navigate the website.
6. Adjust the text align of the website.
7. Adjust the saturation of the website.
8. Adjust the line height of text the website.
9. Adjust the letter spacing of text the website.
10. Stop animations on the website. This includes videos playing or css animations.
11. Mute/Unmute sounds on the website.
12. Hide images on the website.
We continue to strive to improve this website's accessibility features. If you have any feedback or queries, please contact Jonathan Dunsky at email@example.com.